This month’s session in the INFLUENCE Magazine’s Writing Workshop Series is Self-Editing.
Finishing the first draft is just the beginning of the polishing process. Turn first draft dreck into final draft gold through the alchemy of self-editing. Learn how to make your own writing shine—make bad writing good, mediocre writing outstanding, and good writing exceptional.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Writers and authors who want to produce a better book, article, or blog/social media post
- Businesspeople and professionals who seek to deliver their message more effectively
- Individuals who write as part of their job and need to improve the quality of their work
- Anyone who desires to write better
- What and Why of Self-Editing; Kinds of Editing
- The First Draft: Pure Green Dreck
- The Editing Process and Stages
- Q&A (you’re invited to submit your questions with your registration)
The workshop will take place on Thursday, November 10, 2016, 7 – 9 PM, at Wayland Baptist University in San Antonio.
There are discounts for groups registering together and for individuals signing up for more than one workshop.
For more information about the series and upcoming workshops, visit the workshop series page.
Image: © Depositphotos.com/bradcalkins