My novel, Dream or Destiny, is a nominee for a Global eBook Award in the Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Mystery category (updated 7/1/11: the large category has been broken into two smaller ones) and the Best eBook Cover category. This is the first year of the awards, sponsored by publishing guru Dan Poynter, so books published in previous years are eligible.
Winners will be chosen by judges that include book bloggers, reading group members, librarians, and subject matter experts. The judges are encouraged to consider the ratings and comments received on the book’s page on the award site. Anyone can rate books on a scale of 1 to 5 and also leave comments or testimonials about books that impressed them.
If you read—and enjoyed!—Dream or Destiny, I’d be delighted if you voted your rating or left a comment about the book. If you haven’t read it, why not? 🙂 You can find out whether it appeals to you or not by reading a free excerpt.
Several of my clients’ books are also nominees. I invite you to rate or comment on any that you read and liked.
- Historical Fiction – competing against each other 🙂
- Adam’s Daughters: Book 2 in the Westward Sagas by David Bowles
- As Shadows Fall: People of the Frozen Earth Book 2 by Grace Anne Schaefer
- The New Day Dawns: People of the Frozen Earth Book 2 by Grace Anne Schaefer
- Mystery/Suspense/Thriller – competing against me 🙂 Suspense/Thriller
- Re-Deal: A Time-Travel Thriller by Richard Turner
Updated 7/1/11: More clients’ books nominated:
- Parenting/Family – Nonfiction
- Help! What Do I Do Now? Caring for Your Loved One with Alzheimer’s by Nancy Nicholson
- Leadership: It Takes More Than a Great Haircut! by Terry Sumerlin
- Writing/Publishing – Nonfiction
- The Rewritten Word: How to Sculpt Literary Art no Matter the Genre by Aggie Villanueva
Others may be added later, as entries are open until June 30, 2011, for ebooks published anytime up until the deadline.
Authors wishing to apply can learn more on the Global eBook Awards website.