Temporary Quarters

Well … kouji wished me only one hiccup in updating my blog and Web site. Though I have been delayed in finishing the project because I’ve been under the weather, everything had been going smoothly. I got everything pretty much the way I want it on my test site, but when I tried to transfer to the right domain, something went wrong. I have redirected the URL (lillieammann.com) to the test site (lillieammann.net) while I figure out the problem. Some images are missing, and some links don’t work.

As you can see, I have put the entire site on WordPress, the Revolution Pro Business theme. My Web site hadn’t been updated in ages—maybe I’ll keep it up better in WordPress instead of Dreamweaver.

Share this!