isabella mori at change therapy tagged me to share 8 random facts about myself. I’ve done several similar memes before:
More Than You Ever Wanted to Know: Eight Things About My Writing and Me
Eight Random Things about Lillie
Seven Random Things
To keep this relevant to my blog – and to come up with something that I haven’t shared in the above posts – I’m going to share 8 facts about my work habits and attitudes.
- When I’m working on a project, I sit at the computer for hours on end to avoid interrupting the process – not good for arthritic bones! I’m trying to force myself to get up and move around at least once an hour, but I’m not doing a very good job of it.
- Though experts in productivity often recommend you do the most important projects first, I work more efficiently if I first read my e-mail and do small tasks that may not be urgent but bother me if left undone.
- Because of the odd hours I work, a client can send me a rush project at the end of her work day and have it waiting in her inbox when she starts work the next day.
- Since I don’t like to talk on the telephone, I communicate by e-mail whenever I can.
- I’ve been accused of being a perfectionist and a control freak, for which I plead the fifth.
- My dream and fear is to get caught up on all my work: What would it be like to have few days with nothing to do? But what if those few days turned into an extended drought?
- I seem to have missed the vocabulary lesson on the word “no.” When someone asks if I can do something, my automatic response if “of course.”
- Taking Sunday off is a high priority for me though I work long hours the rest of the week.
Since not all bloggers participate in memes, I’m not tagging 8 people as the meme instructs. If you’d like to share 8 random facts about yourself, leave a comment so I can read your post.
[tags]meme, 8 random facts[/tags]