Read an E-Book Week will be here soon.
I’ll be offering free copies of the following e-books that are currently available:
- Dream or Destiny—romantic mystery
- Stroke of Luck—contemporary romance
- Fern’s Fancies—contemporary romance
I’ll also be offering the following new nonfiction how-to guides:
- Finding the Information You Need — Research Tips for Your Family, Business, or Personal Pursuits—advice and extensive resources for doing all kinds of research.
- The Secrets of Fantastic Houseplants—a guide to indoor plant care, adapted and updated from a booklet I wrote and distributed to customers in my retail plant shop in the 1970s. I was in the retail plant business (either a retail store or an interior landscaping business) for more than 20 years.
- Preserving Memories: How to Write a Family History—practical tips and advice for writing memoirs and family history, especially for people who are primarily interested in preserving a legacy for future generations.
These short e-books are all written—they were previously available from an online publisher. I will format and upload them to Smashwords so they are available for free during Read an E-Book Week. At the end of that week, they will be offered for sale.