Deb S. at Media by Sistrunk honored this blog with the Lemonade Award, which “recognizes sites that show great attitude and/or gratitude.”
I’m especially grateful for this recognition because I wasn’t familiar with Deb’s blog. To be recognized by a blogger new to me was a special honor. Thank you, Deb. Now that I’ve discovered your blog, I’ve subscribed and look forward to reading more.
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Nominate your favorites, and link to this post.
And the nominees are … :
- Brooke, The Bluestocking Guide, whose reviews reflect her personality and attitude
- Catherine Lawson, Cath Lawson, who shares her struggles and her strength
- Joanna Young, Confident Writing, who helps us all become more confident
- James Doughty, Doughty Families, who posts wonderful motivational quotes
- Robert Hruzek, Middle Zone Musings, whose posts are entertaining and encouraging
- Renea Brumbaugh, Morning Coffee, who reflects an attitude of faith
- Helen Ginger, Straight from Hel, who is both realistic and positive about publishing
- Brad Shorr, Word Sell, who shows a great attitude toward business and social media
- Karen Swim, Words for Hire, who inspires and touches with her eloquent words
- Jeanne Dininni, Writer’s Notes, who always shows gratitude to readers
There are others deserving of this award, but I’ll leave some blogs for my nominees to recognize. 🙂 Some of you may choose not to respond; just know that I appreciate the attitude and gratitude you exhibit on your blog.