Bluestocking, of The Bluestocking Guide, has honored me with the Premio Dardos Award.
Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Italian. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
The rules are as follows.
First, accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to her blog.
Second pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
I’m passing the award on to blogs that I feel deserve it. Some have already received the award, but it’s been a couple of weeks since Bluestocking gave me the award, and I’ve lost track. If this is a duplicate award, that shows how much the blog deserves to be recognized. Some of the bloggers I’m honoring do not participate in memes and similar activities. If you aren’t comfortable acknowledging or passing it on, just ignore the award, but know that I appreciate your blog and want to recognize it.
The list is in alphabetical order by the blogger’s first name.
- Alina Popsecu, Words of a Broken Mirror
- Brad Shorr, Word Sell
- Catherine Lawson, CathLawson.com
- Deb Boyken, Punctuality Rules
- Helen Ginger, Straight from Hel
- Jeanne Dininni, Writer’s Notes
- Joanna Young, Confident Writing
- John Hewitt, Poewar
- Karen Swim, Words for Hire
- Lori Widmer, Words on the Page
- Matthew Keegan, Word Journey
- Mihaela (Mig) Lica, eWritings Online Public Relations
- Misti Sandefur, Life of a Writer
- Renee Brumbaugh, Morning Coffee with Renae
- Robert Hruzek, Middle Zone Musings
- Tammy Hensel, Dedicated Writer
Thanks for your contributions to the Internet and to my blog reading pleasure.