Thanks to Dominique at 4Walls and a View for nominating this blog for two awards. If you aren’t a regular reader of Dominique’s blog, I encourage you to stop by and read some of her excellent posts. She blogs about chronic illness, but she will inspire you to face and overcome whatever challenges you have in your own life.
You can read the full rules of the Versatile Blogger Award on the VBA website. Basically,the nominated blogger is to nominate fifteen excellent blogs that she reads regularly or has recently discovered and tell the blogger who nominated her seven things about herself.
Dominique (and anyone else interested) can read seven random things about me in an earlier post.
I am nominating the following fifteen bloggers, who are among my favorite regular reads, for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Barbara Swafford, Blogging without a Blog
- Bluestocking, The Bluestocking Guide
- Carl Holland, Carl’s Words of Inspiration
- Christopher Roberts, Christopher Roberts’ Philosophy Blog
- David Bowles, The Westward Sagas
- Dawn Colclasure, Dawn Colclasure’s Blog
- Doris Plaster, Hold My Hand: A Social Worker’s Blog
- James Doughty, Doughty Families
- Jan McClintock, We Need More Shelves
- Joel Friedlander, The Book Designer
- Karen Fisher Alaniz, Story Matters
- Misti Sandefur, Christian Fiction Author
- Renae Brumbaugh, Funny Coffee Girl
- Rhys Bartle, How to Preach
- Sally Ferguson, Sally’s Words
The Liebster Blog Award is named for a German word meaning dearest. The nominated blogger is to nominate five other excellent bloggers. So here are five more of my favorite blogs that I nominate for for the Liebster Blog Award.
- George Angus, Tumblemoose Writer
- Helen Ginger, Straight from Hel
- Jeanne Dininni, Writer’s Notes
- Karen Swim, Words for Hire
- Lori Weidner, Words on the Pag
Though I hope each of the bloggers I nominated with pass the award on to others, primarily I wanted to say “Thank you” to some of my favorite sources of information and entertainment and inspiration.