Mother’s Day 2012
May 13, 2012 by Lillie
May each reader enjoy a special day:
- If you’re a mother, may you be honored and pampered by your children.
- If you have a mother, may you enjoy special time honoring and pampering her.
- If your mother is no longer with you, may you recall special memories of your times together.
- If you know a mother without a family, may you stand in the stead of children for her and make her day meaningful.
- If you are estranged from your family, may this be the day you forgive each other and start a new loving relationship.
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. ~ Exodus 20:12 (ESV)
ALMIGHTY God, we give you thanks for mothers who love and care for us and entrust our mothers who are so dear to us to thy never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come; knowing that thou art doing for them better things than we can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.